If you're looking for an effective way to lighten your skin and achieve a more even tone, a lightening gel may be the ideal solution for you. With advancements in skin care technology, these gels are formulated to meet skin lightening needs, reducing blemishes, hyperpigmentation and other related problems.
Lumière Intimus is a whitening gel designed to meet skin lightening needs in different parts of the body, including the intimate area. With its gentle and effective formula, this gel offers a safe and convenient solution for those who want to achieve a more even, radiant appearance in targeted areas.
Where to use?
- External intimate region
- Inner thigh
- External anal region
Or any other region you want
How should you use it?
Apply Lumière inttimus to clean, dry skin at night and sleep with the product. The next morning, wash the area where the product was applied thoroughly. If Lumière is used in areas exposed to the sun, we recommend using sunscreen with a filter.
Frequently asked questions
- How long should I use it? Effects vary from skin to skin due to pigmentation, but we recommend yours for at least 2 months.
- How many days in the week? At least 5 times a week
- Can I have laser hair removal? Yes, you can, but we ask that you stop using Lumière 7 days before waxing and 7 days after.
- Do I have to use sunscreen? Yes, in regions exposed to the sun it is recommended to remove the product completely in the morning and apply sunscreen.
- Does Lumière take away Melasma? It helps to lighten the spots caused by Melasma, but it does not cure it, as Melasma creates hyperpigmentation of the skin, resulting from the increased deposition of melanin.